Does this concern me?
SAC provides services to men with relationship problems. The men who contact the organization do so voluntarily and are motivated by a desire to solve such problems.
Participants are usually between 18 and 70. They are looking for a quick, personalized and confidential service. They want professional and respectful assistance. They are hoping to lessen their emotional pain and find out what to do, irrespective of their sexual orientation or ethno-cultural origin.
Issues mostly involve:
- Fear of losing everything
- Fear of losing the children
- Fear of winding up alone
- Being lost in the legal maze
- Fear of failure
- Need to talk and to share
Jealousy and conflicts within the couple:
- It’s not working like it used to
- Distress in the face of a domestic crisis
- Anxiety because you no longer understand anything
- Unable to find a solution
- In a fit of jealousy
- Need to understand
Face to face with spousal abuse:
- How does spousal abuse begin?
- Fear of your reactions or the reactions of your partner/spouse?
- Always at war and seeking power
- Ways to react more calmly
- Feeling of suffering from physical violence
- Need for advice
LIMITS OF OUR MANDATE
Please note that we do NOT provide services for:
- Making political demands
- Settling legal procedures or defending rights
- Helping with parental problems
- Mediating relationships
We are here to talk about your relationship problems, help you understand and find tools to resolve them, provide you with support in dealing with conflicts and guide you in bringing about changes.
We are here to help you rediscover freedom of choice, freedom to change and, sometimes, freedom to give up.